11/18/14

My first ever Quick Look Youtube Video!

Can`t stop smiling watching your own h-game been play by others, thank you very much for GamerWolfSeven for making the video. 

Quick Look: Dark Parasite H-game

I`m still attending night course to take my forklift license required by my factory to take (got busted operating forklift without license), so another delay (again) for the game, but we are slowly crawling near $1,000 support which is near the Full Time Job Goal, until then i just have to hang on on my daily grinding job.

10 comments:

  1. Something forklift course related to cheer you up a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChOHnSL7ZCg

    It starts out a bit slow, but it escalates quickly after about 4 minutes.
    German with English subtitles though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....my.....god......Now I`m gonna laugh alone to death if i watch some safety video on the class again.

      Shit Klaus, put your shit together LOL

      Delete
  2. Looks like it will be a really cool game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing my page! ^_^
    And wow, I am surprised you got busted. I worked one for months and didn't have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It`s my pleasure,GamerWolfSeven.
      Yeah same here, i never knew i need a license to operate it.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear from you again mister, I wish you well on that course, and congrats on making the 1,000 on Patreon ^_^
    Farewell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pedro, wish me luck for the last test on Friday!

      Delete
  5. Most wonderfull blog ever! I completely agree with autor. In my opinion blog deserve to be at the top of google lists.

    ReplyDelete